Saturday, January 10

windows

There are two windows that are older that we are planning on having done. We have had a few bids so far but anyone know of any good places to call?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

We just got all the windows installed at Steve's house on Friday...and they look awesome. We went with Cascade Windows.

The Sulus said...

Hi guys!

I thought since its hard for us to communicate because we are all soooo busy, I would finally try your blog. I'm so happy for you both! It sucks that I'm not their for all these big life changing moments....I miss you so much! Asa and I are going to try and come up in the next few months. We will keep you posted! We'll keep you posted. Thats amazing that the baby is moving! Did you start thinking of names yet? I love you guys, hope to talk to you soon!