Saturday, January 10

finally

We signed the paper's yesterday for the house! It was a day later then we thought we would close but it all worked out. There ended up being some problems with Josiah's identity which kept us from closing on time. Some how someone at one point didn't double check or really know what they were doing and had his brother's information attached to his. We can't complain now that it was cleared up for the closing but I think it will be something that might come up again with his credit... crazy stuff. The only disappointing thing is that we won't have possession of the house until Monday after everything is funded. Originally we had hoped to have some things done this weekend but we will work it all out next week. I think it will be a busy week but I am really looking forward to settling in our home.

Baby news: I felt the baby moving today. When I woke up this morning I felt something but wasn't for sure if it was the baby or not. My sister had told me to lay on my tummy and I would feel the baby when I did that. So, I did that afterward and felt the same thing I was feeling. I've felt it a little bit before but didn't know for sure. I don't really know how to describe it but it's awesome.

1 comment:

BenBerDan said...

Woohoo! That's the best feeling in the world! Enjoy it because it goes by sooo fast and you will definitely miss it!