Yahoo! Congrats!!
Yea!! I knew it was going to be a boy! Congratulations!! Now we need to see a picture of your growing tummy!!
did you get any cool pictures?7 up
Congrats, I am so excited to have a new friend for Z, and now you are in the neighborhood also, how perfect.
I still can't believe it! I thought for sure it was a girl! Congrats on the exciting news!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yahoo! Congrats!!
Yea!! I knew it was going to be a boy! Congratulations!! Now we need to see a picture of your growing tummy!!
did you get any cool pictures?
7 up
Congrats, I am so excited to have a new friend for Z, and now you are in the neighborhood also, how perfect.
I still can't believe it! I thought for sure it was a girl! Congrats on the exciting news!
Post a Comment