Monday, December 1

house hunting

The past few weeks we have become more serious about finding a house. I can't believe how many absolutely disgusting places there are. Pictures can be so deceiving. There have been a few I have really liked. One would have been perfect had the other bedroom not been the size of a walk-in closet and with only 1 entrance from the other room. I absolutely loved everything else about it. We made the decision that the other room was a joke and decided to keep looking. We found one this weekend that seemed like it would be good and had planned to look today. We still did look, but they received an offer today. It's disappointing but maybe we could still get it. It's a cute little place in a cuter neighborhood, the square footage isn't a lot but it seems like plenty of room. I guess we'll just have to see if it's the place for us, I would really like to find something soon and have some extra space and get our stuff out of storage...

1 comment:

The Zouns said...

I hope you can find a place soon, so you can get all settled in. Thanks for stopping by Friday it was fun to see both of you.
Happy late Birthday, Josiah!