Tuesday, November 11

here it is

So I said over a week or so I would put some pictures up of "Little Rielly" well I am finally getting around to it... Keegan William


We just got back from San Diego, we made it up for my friend Kim's Birthday. It took us a long time to make a trip out there... but we made it. We stayed with Kim & Asa, it was really nice to spend some time with them. Thanks you two! We were also able to visit with Josiah's family. We took a road trip to Redlands... it seemed like such a long drive to me, but I'm glad we were able to make it to visit and see the Olive Market. Thanks Dave & Roxanne for dinner!! We really enjoyed spending time with you and catching up. We forgot to take pictures but here are the few I did take...


I wish I would have taken more. Well... bedtime.

2 comments:

The Zouns said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. That little Keegan is such a doll.

BenBerDan said...

Baby Keegan is soooo cute! My's love him (as Aidan would say)...