Tuesday, March 27

less than 8 weeks to go...

This pregnancy has been a little harder than my first.  Keeping up with Elliot has made me more tired, and sleeping seemed so much easier the first time.  I don't feel like I've gained as much as I had with Elliot at this point but the doctor has said I am measuring big.  I have another appointment tomorrow which will help determine if that's still the case, I suppose.  My iron is low, so I do have to take a supplement.  I am going to have to get a pill box (Leslie, thanks for the idea :)) because I can never remember if I take it, even if I might have taken it in the last 5 minutes... my memory has never been that great but it's been terrible lately.
I haven't been taking belly photos :( and I really haven't had many cravings, probably just lest cravings for anything than ever.

I am excited that we have the boys room set up, even though we plan to have the baby in our room for the first few months it's nice to feel prepared and it's fun for Elliot to be a big boy in his big boy bed.  We just need to wash clothes and we will be as ready as we ever will be.

No comments: