Saturday, October 22

Fall 2011

Elliot has been loving:


rice & beef
uigi (Luigi from MarioKart Wii), we finally had to put the wii away because he would ask/cry for it all the time
juice, apple & carrot
telling us no to just about everything we ask or say
car rides
playgrounds - he LOVES to climb
playing with his cousins


Elliot has not been loving:


going to bed
washing his hair
brushing his teeth


We survived a few days without each other recently when I went on a business trip to Orlando.  Only a total of 2 whole days without seeing my boys but it went okay.  Elliot would talk to me on the phone a lot which I don't ever really do regularly and would kiss the phone.  His face when I got home was hard to see, his lip curled and the look told me, "Where have you been? I missed you, don't you ever leave me like that again!"  I don't think I will for a long time!

No comments: