2/24/11 - when Elliot had the cutest soy yogurt mustache and also the day I decided he MUST have a haircut.
Elliot likes olives but he likes to put them on his fingers more.
It still took some time to finally do it so there were a few more pictures taken with his long locks.
Hanging out in the fort Dad built.
Elliot sure loves movies these days.
I had to pull his hair up one last time before his haircut.
We decided to go to Cookie cutters for the haircut because I felt it was best to have someone random cut it so we could be upset with them if we didn't like it. When we went in it was so busy. Elliot was very bummed he wasn't going to have a chance to play on their little playground so we took him to the park and scheduled an appointment for the next day.
For some reason this is the only picture that actually loaded to the computer even though I took plenty of cute pictures :( I need to figure out why it didn't load them.






No comments:
Post a Comment