We were able to eat lunch with some of the birds which was very interesting and disturbing at the same time. I was a bit afraid that rat guts might splatter on Elliot as he ate his Sunbutter and Jelly sandwhich while he stood near them and they swung the rat around with their beak. Yuck! The images in my head are still very clear.
Elliot liked the peacocks and wanted to chill with them on their hill and loved running around the place. I had to chase him around at times. The indoor exhibits were great and we were able to watch the Emu eat. I'm looking forward to the owls they will be brining in so we can go visit again.
There was the woman there who said Elliot was the cutest little girl she had seen. I think later she said something else that she just loved her (him) because of how cute she (he) is. I didn't correct her and just thought how funny it was that she would call him a girl in the outfit he was wearing.







No comments:
Post a Comment