Wednesday, March 9

january pics

 Elliot loves to use Dad's art desk and we have some markers there for him... some morning's he heads straight there.  This is how we found him:
I decided to dress Elliot up and takes some pictures he did not want to wear the tie and I had a hard time getting any of him.  (This was his Christmas outfit that I felt like I didn't get enough pictures of him in)

Elliot's karate kick!
My cute little reader

I think Elliot gave up on these - but now he just rolls when his cousins somersault and thinks it's very funny.

We have a small stepstool that Elliot started pushing than carrying to the counter so he can watch and help me cook.  One day while I was making breakfast he snook up and took some pancakes!


 He's a good helper!
Playtime with Daddy

playtime with cousins...

Lola was pushing them in the wipes box and good thing everyone just thought it was the funniest thing when it tipped over!
they all are so into sesame street...
Big boys can climb out of their cribs so Elliot's crib got converted to the toddler bed .  He was very excited and pulled his tool set out to help Daddy.  We had gone out for the night and when we got home he ran to his room when I followed in after him I found him laying on his bed. 

2 comments:

The Zouns said...

Growing up so fast, what a cute kid he is.

Ben Little said...

Cute! I love the pic where he is stealing the pancakes!