Thursday, January 27

Random

I have several drafts I've started and lots of pictures I wanted to post but had a few things on my mind that I wanted to post so here goes...

  • I made a version of Mac & Cheese for Elliot the other night.  I was so proud as I was making it and how it totally looked like yummy cheese sauce and even tasted good enough for me to eat for dinner... only shortly after the cheese seperated and it was a bit chunky and not really a sauce anymore.  But we still ate it. 
  • Elliot has become such a big boy.  He does not have many words yet but he knows what he wants and can point you in the right direction to explain what he needs - like snacks and meals, he tells us when he needs a diaper change and does it without whining. 
  • Elliot laughs hysterically at things that fall.  Things that you drop as you are eating trying to set on the table or sit up for him to play with.  If you put something on your head and it falls or if you throw pillows at him he laughs and laughs in the cutest way in the world just about until he can't breath.
  • I got super depressed the other day after reading a filipino blog as it was just a reminder of how Elliot can't eat lumpia and polvoron and other yummy filipino foods.  But he did try adobo and loved it! 
  • Elliot went through a phase of singing with me awhile back but it had been months since he would sing along with me but he's been doing it again and has been trying to out-sing me in twinkle-twinkle even though he doesn't have the words he's singing something that sounds sort-of close and sings it loud.
  • Elliot had also stopped forcing mommy & daddy to kiss, but did it again the other night. 
  • Elliot loves to play with Daddy's art stuff, most weekend mornings the first place he goes is Daddy's art desk... It's really Elliot & Daddy's art desk now.  We end up with lots of marker on our bed sheets since it's in our bedroom.
  • Elliot is climbing all over the place - so hard to watch! As Daddy went to get the mail Elliot pushed his piano to the door climbed up on it and started reaching for the handle!  I  quickly grabbed him and luckily he didn't care about the door once dad was back in the house. 
So I actually started this post a few days ago... so much for quick and actually posting something.  I'm going to try to at least get Christmas photo's up now.

No comments: