It's been too long since I last posted. - I don't even remember what I've wanted to post about. So... Josiah is now working 4 tens, he gets Wednesday off. It's good for them and it's nice because we get to spend the early afternoons together that day.
My sweet Mom has been watching Elliot at our house Thursday & Friday so it's saves on some driving time. Friday's Keegan comes over and those two are soo cute together. They get really excited when they see eachother. I took a Friday off a few weeks ago and it was funny how easy it was for Elliot to wake up when he saw his cousin compared to other days. They both like to dance and it's fun to dance with them. They also like to play outside, I love that Elliot can see his cousins. It's nice when Aidan & Liv come over too! The only time Elliot really blows kisses is to Liv. I do have some cute nieces & nephews... I do have another niece on her way in December - Josh & Kristine are expecting.
2 comments:
Looks like the cousins are having some great times together. You gave me a little surprise, I only saw the Josh & K and thought Josh and Kim were having a little one.
It was fun to see you guys last night, let us know when you would like to go to the park.
read your blog.
Post a Comment