Here are some pictures of another backyard pool day we had.
I can't believe how independent Elliot is and tries to be! As I was uploading these pictures I went through and deleted a lot of photo's that I haven't dared to delete but had to for memory - I couldn't believe how much he has changed.
He use to need help getting off his play table bench and would cry and hold out his arms and wait for you to help him down - now he's up and down that without any problems and climbing out of his car!
He loves the sprinklers - it's so cute how he waits for them to come but then acts surprised when he starts to get wet.
Elliot's first taste of ice cream - I'm not counting the frozen yogurt he liked when he tried at 6 months that he's allergic to.
He was interested, and didn't really care for it, I didn't really like it either...
These are pics of my adventurous day with Elliot & Keegan. I can't remember how many times we put all the books and toys back.
Keegan the ring leader & his sidekick Elliot
Keegan is such a funny kid - he just picked these things up on his own while Elliot played with rocks.
Keegan is such a sweet cousin.
We also had Amber, Aidan & Olivia and they got in the pool - but I forgot my camera inside... It was a fun day.
We've been going to the free concerts at Hidden Hollow when we can. Elliot enjoys the music - he especially enjoyed the jazz music a few weeks back. It's nice how small it is, but Elliot's not afraid to get close so we have to keep him from trying to join in.
He's so cute!
The vegan bakery must love us - just about every weekend I pick up some cookies. It's so cute to see Elliot eat them.
He's changes so much in the last few months & his hair is getting so long too!
2 comments:
Darn he's so cute. What a sweetie.....
He's adorable!
Post a Comment