This month was a busy month. Elliot now has 7 teeth, 4 on top and 3 on the bottom. He is getting so good at walking, he hardly uses his hands to balance anymore. He loves walking in the gravel in our backyard, he doesn't care for the grass too much. He is getting a little bit better at eating.... he likes cantelope and watermelon not so much on the veggies. I've been able to spend this last week at home with him. It's been amazing and a lot of work. I am so exhausted by the end of the day, usually during the work week after I put him down I'll try to spend some time on the computer or do a few things but the last few days I just go straight to bed. Stay at home Mom's have ALOT harder of a job than I do! But I am still very jealous and would love to take that job any day, it is so much more rewarding!!
Elliot enjoys computer time too.
and showers!
I was trying to get a picture of his bed head.
he even dribbles the soccer ball, it's super cute!
most of the pictures I get lately are of his back because he is always waking away from me... too busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment