I've decided I better start putting his clothes on in these pics... next time.
We went back through and looked at these monthly pics and I am so glad we have been doing them, I can't believe how he's grown. There were a few pics where he doesn't really look like himself. Since I end up at least taking a few pics each time because it's hard to keep him still, it gives more pics to compare. He sure seemed more asian until about 7 months, which is also around the time that eczema took over... arr!
He still is one precious, beautiful boy!
3 comments:
he was having a good hair day in this pic :)
Umm, where in the world did 11 months go?
He is getting so big.
Have you looked into allergies causing his eczema? That's what caused my nephews, and once they did the allergy testing and put him on proper meds it made it much better!
Good luck
Post a Comment