Sunday, February 21

eczema & standing up

the other day I took Elliot to his doctor to check out his face... he has terrible eczema on his cheeks.  Luckily, it was not infected!  With some tips from the doctor it's gotten better, just not completely cleared up yet.
Elliot is still a happy boy and is busy crawling around.  He's learned to pull himself up on everything!  We had to lower his crib again since he's pulling himself up on the rail.  We've put up a gate between the kitchen and living room that he pulls himself up on too.  When he is crawling around sometimes it looks like he wants to stand up and tries to push off with his hands and puts his bum up in the air.  It's super cute, usually he slides into the splits because he has socks on.  It's so different to find him in his crib standing at the rail waiting for me to open his door.

The doctor said it would be a good idea to put socks on Elliot's hands to keep him from scratching his face.  He looks like a little boxer in training!
Here are some pictures with Daddy! I think Elliot looks a lot like Daddy in this picture. 
Elliot's first Valentine's day.
When I cam home from work the other day, this is how I found them...
Elliot standing around...
Elliot loves this pillow! and one of his favorite toys is the phone.

2 comments:

The Zouns said...

Love the boxing gloves

Becky said...

Love the pictures! I like the napping one the best. ;)