I finally uploaded the pictures from Christmas. It was such a fun Christmas this year with Elliot. Although he doesn't quite understand what was going on, I think he enjoyed it. On Christmas Eve, he played baby Jesus at the Candelight Service. He was a little fussy and would not let me stay seated up until it was time for him. Maybe he was nervous ;). As soon as he was in the manger he was fine. I have found that he enjoys attention and had no problem laying up in from of lots of people. It was really nice to be able to be apart of the telling of the story this year.
Christmas Morning
My favorite gift!
at Lola's
at Mimi's & G-Pa's
Elliot loved the wrapping paper most of all...
Elliot with his sweet cousin Lilly
It's so nice that all of our family is close and we can spend time with all of them.
1 comment:
Wow, Elliot and Lilly look alike! Hmmm.. Maybe there is more Helbling that we thought :) ... Their noses and eyes look similar.
Post a Comment