Tuesday, October 6

new things

I would like to keep more up to date with our blog but always find something else to do on the computer.  But here are some pictures of the last while.

This is the activity gym we got Elliot, he loves it!  He loves the ball and will keep kicking it even when he is tired.  He'll even grab it with both feet and spin it!  It's very cute to watch....  I think he might be a soccer player ;)


We went to Market Street for brunch a few weeks back.  I love our stroller!  He was able to finish his bottle on his own and play while we were able to eat. We don't regularly just hand him his bottle and I was actually suprised that he was able to finish it on his own.  We were able to enjoy some time with my family and he stayed happy. :)


With cousin Keegan.  It will be fun to watch these two grow up together, they are only about 8 months apart.  This is the only picture that one of them was looking.  So cute how Elliot's holding his belly!

My Mom's Birthday on the 29th.  Aidan is getting so big and is such a big helper. 

I had a little photo session with Elliot the other day, he is a pretty good sport about it.  In the last week he has found his toes and grabs on to them every chance he gets.  He's also rolling from his back to his tummy.  It's awesome to see him learn and find out these things.

 




There were a lot of other pictures, all just a little bit different then these ones.  :)  Towards the end he wasn't as into it but I still love the look on his face.


2 comments:

The Zouns said...

O my he is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much he has changed since I saw him.
Thanks for the update.

BenBerDan said...

Oh how cute. I love that little guy. I love his little smile!