Wheeler Farm
I love him!!
I thought these pigs looked so cute...
the canyon was soo cold, and most of the leaves have already fallen....
Thanks Lilly for letting Elliot borrow your toy, he's been having fun with it!
Elliot had his 4 month check up the other day. He is now 14.5 lbs, 60th percentile for height & 40th percentile for weight. He was so happy when we got to the office, he was smiling and trying to talk to us most of the time. It was sad seeing him so happy and then have to have the shots. He stopped smiling after the first one went in and stopped breathing for a moment after the second one and turned bright red and screamed. I picked him up and was able to calm him very quickly. A lot eaiser then last time. Not fun, but he did really well.
1 comment:
Elliot is sooo cute! I love his beanie! I love his little smile, you can definitely see his little personality!
Post a Comment