recently we have tried getting out more often. It's been nice to get out of the house for me. We have been able to meet with friends we haven't seen in quite awhile. I think Elliot also enjoys seeing new places and new people. Today we went out on our own and he did really well in the car ride... something I fear the most. I just get scared that he won't stop crying and there isn't anything I can do. But he even fell asleep today. We tried a walk when we got home but I turned around. I don't know what I was thinking at first it was way too hot for me! He slept through it, so that's good. I look forward to taking more walks when the weather is cooler. We will have to try in the early morning. I go back to work next month so it's nice to start seeing what it is really like to get around with a baby. Especially when I drop him off at Aunt Kimmie's in the mornings.
I can't believe that he is now over 2 months old. Time has been crazy his first 2 weeks seemed like years but then 2 months has gone by so quickly it's just nuts. It's amazing to watch him grow. The last few days he has been quite the talker, I love listening to him and watching him smile. Life is good.
2 comments:
Life is very good, and you have one very cute boy. Thanks for coming over for lunch. Maybe we could meet up on one of the walks.
Awww, that's good you guys went out! It gets easier and easier as they get older!
Post a Comment