The other day when I woke up to feed Elliot he sounded real congested, I couldn't get anything suctioned out. Running the shower helped some but he still didn't sound good. He didn't have a fever but I called the doctor's office and they told me to bring him in. I was a little nervous because I hadn't gone out alone with him yet. I told him he needed to be a good boy for me and we hurried and got ready to go. Anytime we have gone anywhere I usually sit in the back with him to give him his pacifier after he spits it out to cry but this time he was fine. He didn't cry in the car at all! I was really excited, I thought I may be able to leave the house with him alone. We made it to the hospital and I was trying to pull the car seat out of the car and pulled a muscle in my lower back! It was terrible, I was in so much pain. I toughed through it and made it into the doctor's office but called in some help to get us home. Luckily, little Josh was able to leave work and help us make it home. Thanks Joshy!!
The doctor just confirmed it was a cold and checked his lungs, throat and his ears which seem to be fine. I feel so bad that he has a cold. Hopefully it will pass quickly. I just can't believe he caught it.
Josiah's been awesome with getting things done around the house and taking care of Elliot so I can rest, I am so grateful for him!
1 comment:
keep up the good work, mommy & daddy! elliot will be healthy again in no time!
Post a Comment