has gone by pretty quickly. I thought maybe waiting might be soo long but the last few days have been nice. I've been able to sleep in and take walks each day. My Mom has picked me up each day to go to the park and walk. If it was up to her she would have me walk all day to get him here. One lap around Liberty Park has been good enough for me. I feel so much pressure each time I get up, I hope that will mean good news from my doctor tomorrow. So here is a picture of the nursery:

Josiah painted this picture for his room, it's a Monkey Eating Eagle the national bird of the Phillippines.
3 comments:
The nursery looks awesome! I like the picture Jo! It's kewl... I can't wait for the baby! I hope he comes soon!
The nursery looks awesome! I like the picture Jo! It's kewl... I can't wait for the baby! I hope he comes soon!
The nursery is so cute! you did a fabulous job! and that picture is amazing!
Post a Comment