just a quick post, we haven't called to get internet yet so I don't end up with a chance to update. I also need to find the camera charger so I can load some pictures.
Things are going good. I'm in my third trimester... it's crazy. We have, well Josiah has started on the nursery. It's blue, not a baby blue but a light blue, I think it will look great with the brown crib we'd like to get. These days we have been planning for the baby. There are so many things to get, and so many decisions to make. It's nice that we still have some time, but I do still feel a little overwhelmed.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the nursery. Dont feel to overwhelmed just take on what you can handle and the rest will just have to wait.
OMG its been like 2 months since you guys moved in and still NO internet/cable. I would have offed myself by now if i didn't have either of those things.
Post a Comment