Amber, there's a couple you haven't seen yet.
This is at the Cheesecake Factory for my Mom & my Josh's Birthday's a couple weeks ago. Aidan is SO funny! This was before Josh's camera flew across the restaurant... :)
The other night when he slept over I found these two hanging out. Aidan was serious about his painting. He really likes spending time with Josiah, it's so cute to hear him say Josiah's name.
This is a different night at Josh & Kristine's, Josiah & Josh took quite a few strange pictures. I thought I should show everyone a few of them because they are dorks! I hope they don't get mad when they see these here....
Right now we're waiting for Keegan. I was hoping for tomorrow but it could be another 2 weeks but probably one. I can't wait to see who he'll look like more. I'm so excited for our niece and nephews, I've already found too much stuff for them, yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment