Our niece was born on Saturday! We were planning on Monday but she had other plans. She's beautiful!
Lillian Anne
It was a crazy but exciting weekend. Our nephew stayed the weekend I had so much fun hanging out with him. I love his hair in the morning!
I also helped with a baby shower for my sister in law Tiffany. They're expecting a boy on Halloween. The party turned out really well, more people showed up than I expected which was good. It was nice to see everyone that I don't get to see all of the time. Tiffany got lots and lots of clothes. I think she is ready to have the baby, I'm guessing he'll be here early so it's good that they have just about everything that they need.
Our friends Brad & Traci also finally welcomed their little one, Jillian Noelle on Monday. We finally had a chance to see her today another beautiful girl! I love her name! :)

1 comment:
Looks like you've been playing around with your blog. It looks good! You're little niece is cute!
Post a Comment